An automated parking fees collection system would be introduced by Governor
The county and
The bank has already placed pay booths at strategic points within the town.
According to Finance executive
The registration details of the car are taken down as a user enters the bus park or street parking.The user will then be expected to pay at the nearest DTB booth.
The registration details of the car are taken down if payment is not done within 25 minutes. The car will be towed if payment is not done within one hour.
Users of street parking and the bus park will pay the fee daily while boda boda operators will make monthly payments
It is anticipated by the government to triple its monthly parking fees revenue from Sh4 million .
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings