Even as investors toed the sideline in the lack of catalysts, KSE dropped 5.07 pts in lackluster trading to end at 7425.88 pts.
The stock exchange had been downbeat in April even as the revenue failed to buoy the sentiment.
While weighted index fell 1.43 pts, the KSE 15 benchmark eased 4.83 pts to 1198 pts trimming 2014's gain to 146 points.
In the mean time, the volume turnover fell to hit a seven-week low.
131.88 million stocks were traded down by 36.24 pct from the earlier session.
The industries ended mixed. Oil and gas surpassed the rest with 0.86 pct growth while telecommunications shed 1.10 pct, the major loser of the day.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation