In a video interview,
Cooper says the group has been on a "transition journey" with progress being made internally and externally.
"Internally there has been fantastic progress against a number of initiatives to support the transition agenda. Externally, clearly the focus is on the outputs of the results and, again, you can see some really good growth coming through there, particularly the quality of growth with our Growth Brands and our Specialist Brands."
In an accompanying interview,
The interview and transcript are available now on http://video.merchantcantos.com.
MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44-207-936-1352.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment