The solution will facilitate GCT in disbursement of schools expenditure, salary (to more than 700 teachers) and funds collection in 15 districts of Sindh.
GCT is a registered nonprofit that started operations back in 1995 with one school and 65 students. Now GCT has a network of 87 schools in marginalized areas of Sindh where more than 14,000 deserving children are getting education.
GCT's partnership with UBL will ease the burden for the schools of carrying cash to long distances and will drive this nonprofit educational initiative further via Omnis Dukaan network.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego