The agreement offers customers of the bank the choice to send money directly to designated accounts.
Okonkwo pointed out that further the bank has decided that this year it would strengthen its money transfer business.
"We are going to play differently because we know the benefit of a strong money transfer business. I there say that Ria would benefit from our renewed focus of money transfer.
"This means that Ria as it is today stands the chance to compete with the major ones we already have because we cannot say we are dominate in those existing ones. And if we are going to give all three our energy, I guess the consumer would be voting at the end of the day," he added.
"Increased focus in another area does not mean decreased focus on the other. What we said was that in the long term we want our loan portfolio to be 50-50 between corporate banking and retail on the other side. We see an area of growth and we want help central bank of
Also speaking at the event, the Executive Director Lagos and South-west of the bank, Mr.
Speaking on the advantages Ria has against its competitor, the company's Business Development Director, EMEASA, Mr.
"We also send money from bank to bank which is very easy for the customers which is the best option."
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'