ENP Newswire -
Release date- 05052014 -
The electronic components distributor established its
To apply for the grant, participants must design an original DIY project and thoroughly document their process. Step-by-step instructions, a bill of materials, photos and a brief demonstration video are required as part of the submission. The project itself must meet criteria including using sensors, having an alternative energy element, automation, data monitoring and the ability to weather the outdoors. Complete rules and regulations, and how to make a submission, are available at Jameco.com/Grant.
The Engineering Educational Grant is one of many ways Jameco is activity encouraging the study of electronics. Jameco.com features a workshop section that includes step-by-step projects, puzzlers by
Through Club Jameco, an electronics project community, members can design, sell and learn about electronics projects. Members that have a question on a project or want to share a project idea can post on Club Jameco's collaborative discussion whiteboard and connect with others in the Jameco community.
Founded in 1974, Jameco is celebrating 40 years of serving millions of customers ranging from businesses to educational institutions to hobbyists.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review