ENP Newswire -
Release date- 02052014 -
Good also fielded questions on a range of topics during a one-hour portion of the meeting dedicated to shareholder inquiries and comments.
Shareholders overwhelmingly re-elected all 15 members of
Two members of the current 17-member member board -
Shareholders approved two management proposals:
Shareholders also approved a shareholder proposal - 'Shareholder proposal regarding shareholder right to call a special shareholder meeting.'
Shareholders rejected a second shareholder proposal - 'Shareholder proposal regarding political contribution disclosure.'
More information about the company is available at: www.duke-energy.com
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American