Officials from the
Key areas that creditors will focus on will be the health of banks which are grappling with a large number of bad loans, as well as progress in pushing through structural reforms.
The bailout agreed in March last year hit Cypriot banks hardest after mandating a raid on uninsured deposits in the two largest banks. The move prompted the government to impose strict capital controls on the banking sector. Most have now been lifted.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges