A derivative of the F/A-18F Super Hornet, the Growler is the only aircraft in production that provides tactical jamming and electronic protection for U.S. and allied forces. Growlers provide a unique capability to nearly all U.S. combat missions and are expected to be in service until at least 2040.
"Given the threat environment we are moving into, the Growler will play a major role in identifying, tracking, targeting and potentially firing upon the enemy," said Capt.
"Today we celebrated 100 Growler deliveries -- all on cost and on schedule -- and highlighted the need for additional Growlers in the future so our men and women in uniform can prosecute their missions in the safest, most effective way possible," said
During testimony on
The Growler and Super Hornet programs support 60,000 jobs in the U.S., with 800 suppliers in 44 states and account for
A unit of
F/A-18 and EA-18G Programs
Office: +1 314-233-5004+1 314-233-5004
Mobile: +1 314-614-4583+1 314-614-4583
firstname.lastname@example.orgCallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z