Aleph Objects, Inc.® continues to demonstrate the power of Libre/Open Source Hardware development with the new LulzBot™ TAZ 4 3D printer, the sixth generation of LulzBot's TAZ model 3D printer in the last year. The latest improvements make the machine more robust and capable than ever. Notably, TAZ 4 comes wired for a quick upgrade to LulzBot's forthcoming dual extruder add-on for 3D printing with multiple filament materials.
"We are dedicated to bringing the latest technology to market as quickly as possible,"
Beyond being a better 3D printer, TAZ 4 demonstrates Aleph Objects' continued commitment to user freedom. TAZ 4 includes a streamlined modular printer head carriage for a wide range of accessories. With add-ons, LulzBot 3D printers can take advantage of over 12 different kinds of 3D printer filaments, including rubber-like NinjaFlex.
3D printers are in stock now and shipping globally. Learn more about TAZ 4 by watching the product announcement video. High resolution pictures of the printer are available online.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11826203.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border