Cisco's Connected Physical Security solutions provide large-scale enterprise and government customers with end-to-end networked solutions that are hyper-scalable, hyper-agile and easy to manage. Purpose-built for network and IT security system deployments, Cisco Connected Physical Security solutions support video surveillance, access control, incident management and security operations together with Cisco and third-party video, collaboration and networking systems, enabled by Cisco's award-winning medianet technologies, architectures and unified data center technologies.
"As the number of connected devices grows to 50 billion and beyond, our customers have turned to physical security solutions including IP cameras, surveillance equipment and access control devices to protect both people and assets," said
The Cisco Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) Program is part of the Cisco go-to-market strategy for the Cisco Physical Security technology. The program helps Cisco to define the knowledge, skills and services that channel partners need to successfully sell, deploy and support an emerging technology.
For additional information, visit http://www.zones.com or call (800) 408-9663.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11820748.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground