ENP Newswire -
Release date- 02052014 -
A total of 113,288,469 common shares, representing 41.90% of the shares outstanding were represented in person and by proxy at the meeting. Shareholders in attendance at the meeting represented 72,662 common shares.
The following resolutions were approved by shareholders:
1. Election of Directors
The eleven director nominees proposed by management were elected by a show of hands.
2. Appointment of Auditors
The Appointment of
3. Confirming Amendments and Restatement of By-law No. 1
The ordinary resolution confirming the amendments and restatement of By-law Number 1 of the Corporation was approved by a show of hands.
4. Confirming Adoption of Advance Notice By-law No. 2
The vote conducted by ballot, approved an ordinary resolution confirming a new by-law of the Corporation, By-law No. 2, adopting advance notice requirements for nomination of directors by shareholders.
5. Advisory Vote on Executive Compensation
The vote conducted by ballot, approved, on an advisory basis, management's approach to executive compensation.
Tel: 1 800-387-3598
Toll free: 1-855-255-9184
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply