ENP Newswire -
Release date- 02052014 -
A total of 113,288,469 common shares, representing 41.90% of the shares outstanding were represented in person and by proxy at the meeting. Shareholders in attendance at the meeting represented 72,662 common shares.
The following resolutions were approved by shareholders:
1. Election of Directors
The eleven director nominees proposed by management were elected by a show of hands.
2. Appointment of Auditors
The Appointment of
3. Confirming Amendments and Restatement of By-law No. 1
The ordinary resolution confirming the amendments and restatement of By-law Number 1 of the Corporation was approved by a show of hands.
4. Confirming Adoption of Advance Notice By-law No. 2
The vote conducted by ballot, approved an ordinary resolution confirming a new by-law of the Corporation, By-law No. 2, adopting advance notice requirements for nomination of directors by shareholders.
5. Advisory Vote on Executive Compensation
The vote conducted by ballot, approved, on an advisory basis, management's approach to executive compensation.
Tel: 1 800-387-3598
Toll free: 1-855-255-9184
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges