Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: In-building Wireless Equipment Maintenance and Support
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: 2014-S-047
Contact: Jill T Johnson, Senior Procurement & Contracting Specialist, Email email@example.com
Place of Performance (address): Senate Office BuildingWashington, DC
Place of Performance (zipcode): 20510
Place of Performance Country: US
THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT ANNOUNCEMENT ONLY TO PRE-QUALIFY VENDORS. THERE IS NOT A SOLICITATION AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. THIS IS NOT A FORMAL REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL.
The purpose of this Sources Sought Notice is to gain knowledge of potential qualified industry sources for the monitoring and Maintenance of an existing in-building wireless retransmission system to ensure continuous operations.
This Sources Sought Notice (SSN) is not a request for proposal and in no way obligates the
All requirement listed below are mandatory.
* a. Provide full-time 24X7X365 monitoring services of DAS Network.
* b. Provide maintenance of the wireless system.
* c. Coordinate and provide on-site escort services for wireless providers (AT&T, T-Mobile,
* d. Coordinate with
* e. Maintain spare parts inventory to ensure timely repair.
The SAA invites all qualified sources to respond to this sources sought notice. All responses to this sources sought notice shall specifically address evaluation criteria.
* 1. Experience with each of the requirements above.
* 2. Professional qualifications (education, certification, registration and experience) of current staff available to provide the required services.
* 3. A minimum of three (3) past performance references for the requirements with similar contracts for Government agencies and private industry in the past three (3) years.
INSTRUCTIONS In responding to this Notice, the vendor shall provide a narrative summary for a minimum of three (3) different engagements for each requirement above. Your response to each requirement must include:
1) paragraph numbering identifiable to requirements listed above; and
2) description of capabilities.
In addition, the vendor shall include in their submission:
* a) organizational information including its Dun and Bradstreet number and point of contact with telephone, fax and e-mail address; and
* b) Past Performance - Provide three past performance references relevant to the Requirements above along with complete and current contact information (customer name, project name/contract number, address, contact name, phone number and email); the
After receipt and review of the responses to this Notice, the SAA intends to issue a solicitation. The information contained in this notice will be the only information provided by the
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids