Efforts to reform and consolidate the
Georgiades added that reforms included in the country`s adjustment programme should have been already implemented by own initiative.
"It is imperative for the country to proceed with reforms. This is not an obligation towards third parties," the Finance Minister pointed out.
He noted moreover that reforms are difficult but necessary, adding that the effort has started to produce results.
Asked about the President`s visit to
The visit, he said, is very important and expressed optimism that some concrete decisions for economic cooperation will be taken during talks in
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire