When addressing the parliamentary
Eradicating the need to buy an annuity and affording pensioners' access to their entire retirement funds was enough to cause something of a widespread panic in itself. Now, with £20bn designated to launch the initiative and nationwide distribution of said pension advice, fears that are perhaps well-founded are starting to surface once more.
David Retikin, Director of Operations at leading international pensions and retirement specialist
"Osborne has massively impacted the worldwide pension and retirement planning arena. Casual savers were happy to benefit from the changes he's introduced, whilst more practised investors have been left to cautiously wait for clarity. The
As well as any face-to-face consultation, dedicated online sources and hard copy papers will offer further guidance and support. But this surely isn't the mews that a majority of the older generation wanted to hear. With their retirement potentially jeopardised, it should prove interesting to see just how this development pans out and just how affected pensioners will react to the empty promises.
Despite the involvement of professionals such as
Sceptical pensioners still have the option of privately sourcing their answers from reputable and reliable retirement specialists, but given the fact that many are frail or infirm, some could succumb to retirement fund unlocking scams. The entire situation could result in a regulatory faux pas that undermines the words and wisdom of both Osborne and Webb.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/pension/planning/prweb11819788.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.