The kiwi strengthened to 0.8705 against the greenback for the first time since
The kiwi advanced to near a 4-week high of 88.90 against yen and a 3-week high of 1.5937 against the euro.
The kiwi spiked up to 1.0670 against the aussie, a level not seen since
The next possible upside target for the kiwi is seen around 0.879 against the greenback, 89.5 against the yen, 1.58 against the euro and 1.06 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation