The kiwi strengthened to 0.8705 against the greenback for the first time since
The kiwi advanced to near a 4-week high of 88.90 against yen and a 3-week high of 1.5937 against the euro.
The kiwi spiked up to 1.0670 against the aussie, a level not seen since
The next possible upside target for the kiwi is seen around 0.879 against the greenback, 89.5 against the yen, 1.58 against the euro and 1.06 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey