The mother and baby products retailer has asked its banks
People familiar with the situation said there was no danger of the retailer breaching its banking covenants. However the terms of the loan, which relate to its financial performance, give it little flexibility to plan ahead and spruce up its estate during tough trading conditions.
It wants to reduce the number of
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?