Designed specifically for Apple's iOS operating system, the Focus camera works seamlessly with both Apple iPads and iPhones. Instead of being an individual experience looking through a microscope, the Focus camera enables collaborative work sharing in the classroom – in real time. In a matter of minutes, the students can be getting a close-up look at organisms, taking pictures and adding measurements.
Teachers report a new-found excitement in students, a more collaborative atmosphere and, best of all, higher academic achievement. As a
Designed with educators in mind, the Focus camera's intuitive menu controls enable teachers of any experience level or discipline to bring lesson plans to life and encourage active student participation in class. Thanks to a new incentive pricing strategy this technology is now available to more classrooms than ever before.
Microscope.com is an online retailer of microscopes for everyday use by industry, education institutions, businesses and microscopy enthusiasts worldwide. Located in the technology corridor of southwestern
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11815972.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For