/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION IN
"The important and rapid decrease of the Canadian dollar versus the U.S. currency and the reallocation of manufacturing capacity towards the van segment are the main items affecting our results in the first quarter of 2014. The recent increase in the industry's backlog level, especially in the flatbed segment, the positive midterm effect of the lower Canadian currency and our continued process improvement efforts sustain our optimism for the remainder of the year" says
Backlog increased by
About Manac Inc.
Manac is the largest manufacturer of trailers in
Manac Inc. will hold a conference call with financial analysts, investors and media representatives on
A replay of the conference call will be available until
Forward looking statements
This document may contain forward-looking statements that reflect management's current expectations regarding future events. Forward-looking statements are based on a number of factors and include risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ from forecast results. Management assumes no obligation beyond what is required under the law to update or revise forward-looking statements pursuant to new information or future events.
SOURCE Manac Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free