This was stated by the Director General IPO-Pakistan Tariq Feroz and President ICCI Zafar Bakhtawari while addressing on the occasion of one day awareness seminar held at ICCI with the assistance of
DG, IPO reiterated his firm to make IPO a vibrant organization by giving due consideration to recommendations of stakeholders and we had adopted a policy to approach partner organizations for seeking their expert opinion.
He said IPO has also made it possible to keep liaison with right holders at grass root level to get their suggestion which would help in policy formulation and developing future strategies. He said we can face all the challenges by developing joint work relationship with stakeholders and in order to achieve better results.
Zafar Bakhtawari, President ICCI said that this is age of IP and we should have to concentrate on promotion of brands. He asked that media should play its positive role in building IP respect and confidence among the masses which would lead for economic betterment and local & foreign investment in the country.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years