"Rachel is very highly regarded in the biotechnology sector," commented Dr. Pruzanski. "Her scientific and financial background, coupled with her experience as a leading research analyst, will bring valuable strategic insight to help guide Intercept's growth and future success."?
"I am extremely excited to join Mark and the Intercept team, to build a company poised to deliver important new medicines to patients suffering from diseases with high unmet needs," said Dr.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders