Six very different organizations are using new e-learning technology to discover insights about their people and training programs that weren't possible before. They're using a new e-learning technology by
To show the capabilities of the Watershed LRS,
More than 100 applicants applied to be part of the Watershed First program and
How does Watershed work?
While organizations have been tracking learning and training data for years, input and output have been confined to Learning Management Systems and reporting functionality was limited. Watershed uses a new technology called the Tin Can API that allows organizations to track learning activities anywhere they happen -- online, offline, simulations, in-person, games, and more -- and see all of these activities in one central place, a
Why does this matter? Now, training data, HR data, CRM data, and even real-world experiences can be linked in a way never before possible. By collecting and connecting these different types of user activities, companies can now correlate training initiatives to improved performance. These correlations allow them to invest in training programs that positively affect the success of their organizations.
What are the Watershed First participants learning about their organizations?
• Catholic Relief Services: The impact of various training activities on performance during emergency situations.
• Devereux: The relationships between skills training plus performance monitoring and treatment outcomes.
• National Health Service (
• PANDORA: How learning activities will impact the sales of new product line in specific stores, and by specific associates.
"We're really excited to see our vision for Watershed LRS and the Tin Can API taking hold. We weren't sure how many applications we'd receive for Watershed First, but the response has been astounding. The participating organizations are paving the way for the future of e-learning."
For more information about the Watershed LRS program, please visit WatershedLRS.com.
About Catholic Relief Services
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in
Devereux is a leading nonprofit behavioral healthcare organization that supports many of the most underserved and vulnerable members of our communities. Founded in 1912 by
The National Health Service is one of the most efficient and egalitarian publicly-funded health services in the world. NHS services covers everything from antenatal screening and routine treatments for long-term conditions, to transplants, emergency treatment, and end-of-life care. Access to NHS services are based on clinical need and not an individual's ability to pay. The NHS employs over 1.3 million people in
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and modern jewellery made from genuine materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 80 countries on six continents through approximately 10,300 points of sale, including approximately 1,100 concept stores. Founded in 1982 and headquartered in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11803423.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment