Seattle Chiropractor Dr.
While quality and speed are key improvements, digital imaging has other advantages as well. "It's also more efficient for us and more convenient for the patient. We have a reduced need for re-takes since there are no processor chemicals to mess with. Plus, patients can have their images loaded onto a CD of their own to show their other healthcare providers as necessary."
About ViVIX-S Digital X-Ray Technology
Although the technical specs are important, Dr. Kamell is quick to point out that what matters most are the ways this new technology can improve patient care. And when it comes to this kind of diagnostic equipment, image quality is the most important factor. "We looked at other digital systems and none compared to the quality of image we are seeing with the
Whether you're suffering from an acute auto injury, work injury or sports injury or have a health condition that causes chronic pain, Dr. Kamell invites you to call the team at Eastlake Chiropractic and
About Eastlake Chiropractic and Massage Center
Eastlake Chiropractic and Massage Center has been serving the Eastlake, Downtown, University and
Eastlake Chiropractic and Massage Center
Follow Eastlake Chiropractic and Massage Center on Facebook.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/seattle-chiropractic-care/digital-x-rays/prweb11825826.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007