Punjab Minister for Health
She further stressed the need for multi-sectoral coordination between organizations, researchers and implementers for programme and policy design. She recognized HIV as an acute issue that could develop into a major issue in the years to come if left unchecked.
She was presiding over the Programme Science Groupmeeting of Punjab AIDS Control Programme in a local hotel. Others present at the meeting included the Programme Manager of Punjab AIDS Control Programme, Dr
Science Global Programme, followed by Dr
Meanwhile, Punjab AIDS Control Programme and
Chancellor of the
The main objective of the seminar was to introduce the Human Resource Development Programme, whereby representatives from NGOs, IPH, researchers from civil society and the HIV programme participated to improve their capacity in the realms of research, epidemiology, public health and programming.
The seminar was opened by Dr Maaz, Dean of
Professor of the
Shahid, Programme Manager PACP, also presented an overview about the government's response to the HIV/AIDS epidemic. Lastly, the Chief Guest also spoke about the merits of designing HIV programmes and researches according to the strengths of the institutes available and trying to overcome the weakness and be astute to acknowledge opportunities.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana