Chequed.com, the leading provider of cloud-based Predictive Talent Selection™ technology, today announced the appointment of
In his new role, Tobison will help to develop the workforce, systems and business processes that will enable Chequed.com to build on its rapid growth and enhance profitability. His responsibilities include oversight of product management, software development and quality assurance, information technology, client services, and research and development.
Tobison brings two decades of top-level experience, previously serving as Chief Information Officer at MapInfo, a Troy-based mapping software firm that is now part of Pitney Bowes Business Insight, and as Chief Information Officer and Chief Services Officer at CommerceHub, an
"We are delighted to have a recognized leader of the caliber of
Chequed.com is the nation's fastest-growing company in providing online employee assessment and reference-checking tools. The firm saw record-setting revenue growth of 600 percent, and doubled its enterprise client base, in the first quarter of 2014 as compared to the previous year. Those increases were fueled by a large, multi-national expansion that featured the addition of several key enterprise clients.
Chequed.com has one goal: No Bad Hires. Ever. Its cloud-based Predictive Talent Selection™ platform is used by some of the world's leading brands including SUBWAY® Restaurants,
Chequed.com's modules include:
• ChequedFit™ for pre-employment testing and early stage candidate filtering;
• ChequedInterview™, a structured, behavioral and scorable interview guide built for the hiring manager;
• ChequedReference™, a predictive online reference checking technology that drives both efficiency and quality in the employee selection and reference checking process; and
• ChequedSourcing™, which delivers a first-of-its-kind recruitment branding experience to the best source of passive talent available: references of your current candidates.
Visit Chequed.com for more information, Start a Free Trial or follow them on Facebook or Twitter.
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11816490.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio