The rate of generation of profit has been extended by the banking system, which it reached last year.
The profit of the banking system has reached AZN 108.54 million in the 1st quarter of 2014 that was equivalent to 31.8% of the record level for 2013. Sector s net profit for the quarter totaled AZN 99.56 million or 37.2% of the figure for 2013.
The sector s pretax profit for 2014 would be AZN 434.16 million and net profit AZN 398.24 million in case this trend keeps.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For