The monetary board governed by
The aussie hit a 5-week low of 1.0662 against the kiwi, off early high of 1.0696.
The aussie pulled away from early 8-day high of 0.9316 versus the greenback and 6-day high of 1.4901 against the euro, falling back to 0.9274 and 1.4967, respectively.
The aussie was trading around 94.60 against yen and 1.0157 against the loonie, reversing from early 4-day high of 95.01 and a 5-day high of 1.0200, respectively.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth