Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan Joomart Otorbayev on
Since independence the
The Prime Minister thanked the
"We were able to prioritize spheres of cooperation and to harmonize our efforts with development partners," Joomart Otorbayev said. He also noted importance of the Bank's support in development of energy sector, improved access to water in remote parts of the country, creation of possibilities for private sector.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years