Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan Joomart Otorbayev on
Since independence the
The Prime Minister thanked the
"We were able to prioritize spheres of cooperation and to harmonize our efforts with development partners," Joomart Otorbayev said. He also noted importance of the Bank's support in development of energy sector, improved access to water in remote parts of the country, creation of possibilities for private sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply