RTA to build 19 footbridges
Seven bridges will be constructed this year and the remaining 12 next year, said
RTA was expected to start last month the construction of seven of the pedestrian bridges, of which five will be fitted with lifts, according to
The bridges will be built at various locations such as
"Next year, the RTA will construct 12 pedestrian bridges distributed over a number of vital locations including
"All of the bridges will be completed in the last quarter of 2015," he said.
In another development, work is under way on constructing four covered and air-conditioned pedestrian bridges for the Dubai Tram project.
HBA launches Studio division in
Catering to small and medium-sized hotels, Studio will offer cutting edge, stylish design solutions that meet the constraints of schedule and budget.
The launch comes at a time when the
T&T opens showroom in
The showroom will focus mainly on complete refrigeration solutions – from sales, service and training of Danfoss trade partners.
Danfoss supports air-conditioning OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) and refrigeration contractors through critical components and energy efficient solutions. It is one of the top three manufacturers of compressors for refrigeration industry.
"New compressor developments and solutions are critical to improve energy efficiency and service the substantial need of users in the
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana