The DDP is initiated by the Culture and Creativity Incubation and R&D Center (CCIRDC) from the
The opening ceremony of the DDP took place at 321
Tainan was a Dutch trading post, with a village and two forts - Fort
It is a Dutch Design building with amenities such as shops, accommodation and workspaces.
The building is intended for Dutch designers and makers from the creative sector who wish to explore local Taiwanese creative industries.
Two Dutch designers were invited at a time, each for a period of between three and six months.
NCKU news: http://news-en.secr.ncku.edu.tw/bin/home.php
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders
- CalPERS Still Profiting From Tainted Investments
- 'Big Bang' Writers Hit Comic-Con