Almost 60 per cent of the region's financial services employees plan to change position this year, with 45 per cent saying they were disappointed with their bonus, eFinancial said in an e-mailed report.
Bonuses rose for half of
"Bonuses have failed to meet expectations, and the level of employees looking for a new job is also worrying,"
"If employers can't meet their employees' bonus expectations, they will need to find new ways to strengthen the loyalty of their talent," he further added.
Base salaries for 52 per cent of the finance professionals surveyed gained, while 47 per cent said they were unchanged. A total of 44 per cent said they were somewhat or very happy with their base salary, according to the report, based on a survey of 532 finance professionals in the
Junior bankers in the
Fixed salaries at the analyst level average
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel