The following numbers, compiled
9,968 of the 10,464 damaged homes and property have been inspected (95 percent of requests).
3,285 visits have been made to the eight disaster recovery centers located in designated counties.
9 counties designated for Individual Assistance.
No matter the degree of loss or insurance status, survivors are urged to apply for help. They can use the following methods:
By phone, call 800-621-3662 (FEMA) from
Operators are multilingual. TTY 800-462-7585.
By computer, go online to www.DisasterAssistance.gov.
By smartphone or tablet, use m.fema.gov.
County-by-County approved breakdown of Individual Assistance:
Click here (http://www.fema.gov/news-release/2014/05/30/one-month-after-disaster-federal-aid-alabama-disaster-tops-20-million) to view table.
Recovery officials urge all
Affected survivors and business owners in the nine designated counties may apply for assistance. Those counties are:
The DRC in
The deadline to register is
TNS 30VianaGem - 140531-4753202 30VianaGem
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids