Mar-Kov has announced it now provides support for multiple languages throughout its CMS (Chemical Management Systems) software.
In the context of MES (manufacturing execution system) and EBR (Electronic Batch Record) software, multilingual support has two parts. First of all, users can use the software interface in their own language – all field names, error messages, and prompts are translated to the user's language.
The second component of the multilingual support is more unique to the manufacturing environment. When you define a manufacturing specification (Formula/Recipe), you can define each instruction in multiple languages. Thus, when your manufacturing operator executes a manufacturing order they can view their instructions in whatever language they work in.
This multi-language manufacturing functionality allows you to either execute batches in an alternate language electronically with on-screen instructions, or to print a batch ticket and execute on that basis.
About Mar-Kov Computer Systems:
Mar-Kov Computer Systems provides process manufacturing and chemical inventory management solutions specifically designed for the pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, flavor and fragrance, paints and coatings, chemicals, and food industries.
For more information on Chemicals Management Systems,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11900284.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge