Lacey Chabert, of Party of Five and Mean Girls fame, is taking her acting skills to the Hallmark Channel starring as a widow in The Color of Rain.
Chabert plays Gina Kell, a young widow who falls in love with Michael Spehn, also a recent widower.
The movie is based on a true story.
"To me, it just says that hope and faith are just so important, and get you through things you never imagined you'd have to suffer through," Chabert said of the television movie.
The movie premieres at 9 p.m. EST Saturday on the Hallmark Channel.
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Lacey Chabert is a widow in 'The Color of Rain'
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009