Lacey Chabert, of Party of Five and Mean Girls fame, is taking her acting skills to the Hallmark Channel starring as a widow in The Color of Rain.
Chabert plays Gina Kell, a young widow who falls in love with Michael Spehn, also a recent widower.
The movie is based on a true story.
"To me, it just says that hope and faith are just so important, and get you through things you never imagined you'd have to suffer through," Chabert said of the television movie.
The movie premieres at 9 p.m. EST Saturday on the Hallmark Channel.
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Lacey Chabert is a widow in 'The Color of Rain'
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American