ST is committed to playing a key role in enabling the Internet of Things including its important role in tackling today s societal challenges, said
ST envisages that anyone, from entrepreneurs to companies, can leverage the existing Internet infrastructure to conceive new applications and markets and create new business opportunities. The IoT is widely accepted as the next Big Thing that promises to exploit the Internet with a multitude of applications and products, particularly wireless and mobile, penetrating a broad spectrum of markets. In many ways, the IoT is the hardware counterpart to the software app market and is unleashing a new wave of creativity in many different segments.
At his COMPUTEX keynote, Guibert will also describe the building blocks required to drive IoT and how ST s portfolio of smart sensors, embedded processing, connectivity, analog, and power solutions, as well as the Company s broad ecosystem makes it easy to develop new things that are smart and connected.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree