MTI Systems, developer of manufacturing cost estimating and quoting software solutions, today announced that three Midwest machine shops will utilize its Costimator® software to increase the speed, accuracy and consistency of their cost estimating and quoting process.
Positrol, Wisconsin Metal Tech, and Allor Manufacturing, all machining manufacturers, make parts and products by machining raw metal blanks from material such as round bar, rectangular bar, plate, tube, rod, flat stock. These manufacturers, as with other customers who manufacture parts, selected Costimator® as a consistent way to accurately estimate and quickly quote the time and cost of parts they make and offer for sale.
"Costimator enables manufacturers to standardize the way they quote parts," says
Since 1982, over 1,500 manufacturers worldwide have implemented Costimator®, to help them reduce estimating time, while increasing their estimating accuracy and consistency. The software supports the estimating of all forms of machining, fabrication, plastic manufacturing, assembly and more. The cost estimating software is used to estimate all the time elements associated with the manufacturing of a part or assembly, including machine set-up, cycle time, part handling, packaging and shipping.
To learn more about MTI Systems and Costimator®, contact
Positrol based in
Allor Manufacturing, located in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11893556.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?