Award winning supply chain software developer
The virtual Cloud environment allows users to access their instance of Datex FootPrint WMS from anywhere and on many types of devices. The system will provide users with decreased system downtime, regular upgrades and backups, and added services such as vendor managed disaster recovery solutions. A brief video clarifying the various editions is available for immediate viewing without registration on http://www.youtube.com on the Datex channel.
Browser based editions range in size and complexity to fit any business.
Datex Flex Cloud Enterprise Edition is a highly secure, robust Cloud edition with top level flexibility via workflows and customizable reporting. This edition includes advanced system functionality, greater data redundancy, disaster recovery, full change/control rights, heightened security protocols and a dedicated server for businesses that require increased safekeeping of data. Developed for multi-site complex operations, Datex Flex Cloud Enterprise Edition is ideal for global enterprises operating in multiple time zones.
About Datex In successful operation since 1978,
To learn more, please contact
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11902344.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama