"Yvette is truly an industry expert; she understands the markets and how to position her clients for success," said
Valenzuela says the reason she moved to residential lending is to help a broader range of clients achieve their goal of home ownership. She saw first hand how wealthy commercial clients started their investments with primary ownership of residential homes, moved to rentals and then to apartments. Today, she uses her vast experience with business tax returns and income producing property schedules to help her clients create wealth, peace and security through home ownership.
"I am thrilled to be working at
Valenzuela, who has been living downtown since 1998, is known for her strong work ethic and excellent client communication.
"Yvette is on you, not in a bad way, but she doesn't want you to miss an opportunity because you are busy (who isn't?), a little disorganized or insecure about your ability to qualify," said one client. She is often described as a good listener, empathetic to her borrowers needs and a confident advisor.
Career Opportunities at
If you share our passion for first-class service and continually strive to set the benchmark for financial excellence in the mortgage industry, we want to talk with you about career opportunities for
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11901875.htm
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- Student Entrepreneurs Get a Leg Up in Philly
- Taylor Swift is a Country Dweller No More
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery