"We must bear in mind that in future it (the NPS) will sign corresponding agreements with its foreign partners, so it could gradually move to the international market," the Itar-Tass news agency quoted Putin as saying.
He told head of
Kostin informed the president that 300 Russian banks have currently been united into a single electronic payment processing system.
"This could be a prototype of the NPS," Kostin said.
The Russian financial system ought to expand operations in currencies other than the U.S. dollar, first of all in rubles and Chinese yuan, Kostin added.
Putin said in March that
??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English