Provincial Minister for Excise, Taxation and Finance Mujtaba Shujaur Rehman has said the government is implementing various projects for improving living standard of the people and providing them maximum relief.
He expressed these views while presiding over a meeting on Thursday regarding
The Chief Minister Punjab has constituted a committee under the chairmanship of Finance Minister Punjab whereas high ranking officials of Finance, Industries departments and President Bank of Punjab,
He said that financial assistance will be provided to extremely low-income people of the province through Punjab Khidmat Cards while health and educational facilities will also be extended through the card under a phased progrmme.
He has said that there is need to utilize national resources equitably for setting up a peaceful society and economic prosperity of the masses. He said that in order to provide quality health facilities to poor families, health insurance scheme was being launched in four districts, Chakwal, Hafizabad, Layyah and Rajanpur, initially.
He said that under health insurance scheme, insurance cards will be issued to poor families and modern treatment facilities will be available to them in hospitals free of cost.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids