ENP Newswire -
Release date- 29052014 - The Management Board of Polskie Gornictwo Naftowe i
205 Notes with the total value of PLN 20,500,000.00 (twenty million five hundred thousand zloty), maturing on
The par value of one Note is PLN 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand zloty).
All the Notes are denominated in the Polish zloty and have been offered in a private placement exclusively in the territory of
The Notes are unsecured discount bearer notes in book-entry form, and will be redeemed at par value.
PGNiG has no plans to introduce the Notes to public trading.
The Programme is a tool designed to effectively manage short-term liquidity within the
Following the Note issue discussed above, the total par value of notes issued under the Programme and outstanding as at
Tel: +48 22 589 46 71
Tel: +48 22 691 82 56
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel