Chief Secretary Sindh Sajjad Saleem Hotiana has suspended Mukhtiarkar of Umerkot, Muhammad Moosa Rind and Patwari Habibullah on a complaint filed by a resident of Umerkot Rajesh Kumar.
The complainant stated that he submitted his documents for verification by Mukhtiarkar Umerkot, in respect of Prime Minister Youth Business Loan Scheme but the officials demanded bribe from Rajesh, said a statement on Wednesday.
The Sindh CS conducted enquiry into the complaint and after finding the report authentic,issued suspension order, formerly communicated by
The departmental proceeding has also been initiated against the suspended officials, the statement said.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English