ENP Newswire -
Release date- 29052014 -
OLEDs are not only thin and lightweight with excellent energy saving characteristics but also have outstanding high-definition color reproducibility. Although market expansion was forecasted, OLED use was limited by inherent traits including deterioration from contact with moisture and oxygen. In addition, sealing technology was a prime issue in development of more flexible and larger displays.
' Structbond XMF-T ' allows innovative advances in sealing methods for displays thereby allowing greater flexibility and strength. ' Structbond XMF-T ' technology contributes to LG Electronics G Flex's high market reputation for its highly usable curved surface design and durable high-definition display.
With ' Structbond XMF-T ', the design flexibility of OLEDs is greatly enhanced allowing wider and increased applications including wearable electronics and lighting.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire