The institute said that when "preponderant" companies have exclusivity in the transmission of such events "it limits other players in the market from effectively competing."
Until now, both companies have had exclusive broadcast rights for some Mexican soccer league matches when the teams they own play.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer