The company, which invests principally in securities of publicly quoted companies worldwide and in funds managed by its investment manager, said its total shareholder return increased 35.0% in the six months compared to the previous year and its net asset value total increased 6.1%.
Majedie does not have one overall benchmark, rather each distinct group of its assets are viewed independently.
The company also said its income from investments increased to
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?