The first visitors on Friday took an elevator underground to start the tour of the 400,000-gallon glass tank where blue, yellow, orange and green fish swam among sharks and manta rays.
In another floor there are several types of jellyfish and a separate massive fish tank houses piranhas, crocodiles and tiny turtles. There is also a small lagoon where visitors can touch a manta ray.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment