High and Low were 29602.61 and 28987.32 respectively. Total volume traded in the market was 351,338,990 shares with 384 total traded companies out of which 252 were up, 110 were down and 22 were unchanged.
Electricity was the top traded sector with total traded volume of 84,555,500 shares. It was followed by Construction and Materials (Cement) with a total traded volume of 57,112,500 shares.
The three top traded companies were
The top three advancers were Rafhan Maize XD with price per share 11700.00 (200.00), Nestle Pak. with price per share of 8164.23 (194.23) and
The top three decliners were Philip Morris Pak. with price per share of 690.97 (-36.36), MithchellsFruit with price per share of 669.51 (-27.50) and
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures