The Samsung Digital Health Initiative has been revealed by Samsung at a
The firm aim is to "accelerate the development of advanced sensors, algorithms, and data collection and analysis".
At present, the initiative includes a wearable wristband called Simband, but it's just a reference design or blueprint to show how other companies could make similar devices to track heart rate, respiratory rate, and blood pressure. etc. The wristband, which Samsung showed in
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones