The sports clothing and fashion retailer said that it will not be appointing an immediate replacement for Bown.
"With the leadership role of executive chairman having been in place since 2004, and the considerable development and strengthening of the company's senior leadership team over the past decade, there will be no immediate replacement of the role of chief executive officer," the company said in a statement.
The company's executive chairman is
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- U.S. Banks' Earnings Rose 5.2 Percent in Q2