At the Meeting, the Company's shareholders fixed the size of the board at five and the following individuals were re-elected as directors of the Company, with all receiving a majority of the votes cast:
The shareholders approved, on an advisory non-binding basis ("Say on Pay"), the compensation paid to the Company's executive officers by over a 98% majority.
The detailed proxy voting on all resolutions submitted to the shareholders at the Meeting is contained in the "Report of Voting Results" for the Meeting which will be available under the Company's profile on SEDAR and on the Company's website or upon request by contacting the Company's Corporate Secretary at (604) 683-6332.
On behalf of
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures